Ridge Monkey Meals

New Ridge Monkey XL - 29.99 includes delivery

Comes complete with accessories and containing bag. Removable handles fit inside with accessories, so now very compact.

New Ridgemonkey Ridge Monkey Connect Compact Toaster Standard / XL Carp Fishing | eBay

ridgemonkey.jpg

Last edited:
I recently made some brownies in the monkey - a packet of brownie mix from Lidl - sadly they’ve either run out or stopped selling it. 😩

NB. do remember to keep the heat very low. It is aluminium and transfers heat very well. It is designed for small camping stoves on windy river banks

Thanks guys for the added recipes. Since posting this have used it many times and is a valuable part of our kit not taking up to much room. Favourite recipe for us on a cold day...Corn beef hash😁. Tin of corn beef, chopped onions,fresh pre made mash just to save time and some grated cheese. All goes in to same pan with cheese last....proper belly warmer haha

I have one of the smaller individual deep toastier models. I cook almost anything that you would fry in mine when I am alone in the van, it isn’t big enough for two at the same time. I cut up pizzas to fit and heat those up in it as well. Have even toasted crumpets on the hob, those big crumpets fit in nicely. Oh yes, makes great toastier as well :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back