Report, Review or something else?

GeoffL

What is the preferred method to 'add' useful information, such as physical or administrative restrictions, to a listing? Is this by reporting the POI, adding a review, posting to this forum, or something else?

Background: I'm slowly going through the POIs looking for pub stops that can take our motorhome and that look promising to add to my shortlist. However, some pub stops should come with a 'restricted access' warning IMO. An example is the George Inn at Lower Brailes, Warwickshire (GPS 52.051, -1.543), where Streetview shows that the entrance to the car park is covered, effectively forming a height barrier. I'm not sure what the actual height is. It's probably OK for many PVCs, but I suspect that many coachbuilts and A-classes won't fit.

What is the preferred method to 'add' useful information, such as physical or administrative restrictions, to a listing? Is this by reporting the POI, adding a review, posting to this forum, or something else?

Background: I'm slowly going through the POIs looking for pub stops that can take our motorhome and that look promising to add to my shortlist. However, some pub stops should come with a 'restricted access' warning IMO. An example is the George Inn at Lower Brailes, Warwickshire (GPS 52.051, -1.543), where Streetview shows that the entrance to the car park is covered, effectively forming a height barrier. I'm not sure what the actual height is. It's probably OK for many PVCs, but I suspect that many coachbuilts and A-classes won't fit.
Personally I add to the review and for removal I have messaged Phil with location and reason

I remember adding that particular pub stop POI. Despite appearances there is sufficient headroom for full size motorhomes. But it is recommended to call pubs before travelling and in this instance I would ask the question.

In the Location App if you add a review you can add relevant information for the benefit of others.

If the information is important such as a change of the name, description or category then please report the location stating the changes.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back