Remis van SLD fly screen replacement cord?

colinm

The cord on our SLD flyscreen has snapped, has anyone replaced one? If so how easy was it, and what cord to use.
The UK importers seem to know less about it than I do!
p.s. on further looking through Remis website (as opposed to UK importers site) I have found instructions in German, hopefully the diagrams will show me.

Last edited:
No, but I do have to look into doing it for the habitation door flyscreen on my moho. There is a thread on Motorhomer https://motorhomer.com/threads/fly-screen-door-string-broken.46851/post-291424 and there are some online accounts regarding the job on moho habitation doors.

The cord on our SLD flyscreen has snapped, has anyone replaced one? If so how easy was it, and what cord to use.
The UK importers seem to know less about it than I do!
p.s. on further looking through Remis website (as opposed to UK importers site) I have found instructions in German, hopefully the diagrams will show me.
Can't help with that just to say the cords on my SLD screen failed, now dangling around the place. Was from a Dutch mfg that went broke in covid. To renew it i'd have to remove the kitchen unit so can't be arsed, but i'm hoping to find some way of usiing it, some method of keeping it reasonable taught.
Someone on here highlighted a screen from Temu, but it's not the same type at all. Anything Remis is magic money.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back