Rejoined Again

Hey! Welcome back, Vern, nice to see you on here again (y) 🥳 xx

(It's still the same old BS mind, some things never change ... 🙄😉🤣😎 )

Blimey hello Vernon!

Good to see you back, but I thought somebody else had already nicked your forum name? Could have sworn I saw the name Firefox posting a couple of months back.

Blimey hello Vernon!

Good to see you back, but I thought somebody else had already nicked your forum name? Could have sworn I saw the name Firefox posting a couple of months back.

Looks like he joined and left again. Maybe Phil deleted him so you could have your old moniker back! 😊

Vern just tried one for new year lol. Not sure how many went though as I went south.

Welcome back Vernon
I was the only one at Ribblehead. Quarry was empty apart from me. There were a variety of injuries and accidents which prevented people coming. Also there was a £60 8 course meal NYE which may have put a few off, though I just used the bar and didn't have the meal.

I spent the second night in the Station Inn car park and for those that like facilities, this year they had elsan emptying, outside toilets and water on hand. Donation box or use pub.

Weather wasn't great. Very wet but very nice if cold day on 2nd January.

Attachments

• 20230102_140021.jpg
    20230102_140021.jpg
    566.5 KB · Views: 51
  • 20230102_141105.jpg
    20230102_141105.jpg
    450.1 KB · Views: 54
Welcome back,

Back in the 80`s i used to deliver to the farm at Winterscales Beck which is down the track that runs under the viaduct and would take great delight blasting the air horns at the motorhomes and campers that were virtually blocking the way especially at 06.00am 🤣

Welcome back,

Back in the 80`s i used to deliver to the farm at Winterscales Beck which is down the track that runs under the viaduct and would take great delight blasting the air horns at the motorhomes and campers that were virtually blocking the way especially at 06.00am 🤣

Can I ask where you got your honours degree in 'Being Curmudgeonly', Graham?

Was it perhaps the same place I got mine for being bad tempered and angry all the time?? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)

Can I ask where you got your honours degree in 'Being Curmudgeonly', Graham?

Was it perhaps the same place I got mine for being bad tempered and angry all the time?? :unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:;)
No curmudgeonly tactics involed on those occasions Marie, if they`d have left me enough room on the access track that leads to the farm i`d have crept past as quiet as one could in a 8 wheel blower wagon at 6am but the buggers used to camp/park on the track because off it was like a bog and too soft :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back