real burgers !

I haven't. It was enforced non-vegetarianism. Led to BSE.

I've often been accused of being the first two words of the more easily pronouced name for the disease :) ;)
Wasn't that, but it is a trick question/answer things.
They digest bacteria that lives in their stomachs or something like that, I'm gonna have to search it :)

Qu What is that very fine Chinese material
Ans SILK

Que What do cows drink
Ans MILK

No No No Ans is WATER

B2C2A083-9C17-4052-A9A8-7F0E6998EB46.jpeg

Ha ha I must be the only one who likes these 😋 They go nice with some boiled baby potatoes and 2 veg 😋😋 but then I like faggots and tinned meatballs as well. 😄👌
Rest assured your not on your own, I would eat them slapped on a slice of dry bread but with tinned potatoes and tinned peas, an excellent emergency meal stored in the camper next to the Fray Bentos pie, and I have box of Brains Faggots in the freezer right now.

I love Brains faggots. Mrs GMJ has them. so when we have faggots for tea I get her a couple from the butcher and I have Brains ones. I find the butchers ones taste too 'liver-y' for me as I'm not a fan of offal!

I had a Fray Bentos tinned pie last night as it goes. Mrs GMJ had a 'proper' one from the supermarket with puff pastry finished with nigella seeds. I find them too 'pastry-ish' so I prefer the tinned ones.

My Mrs does despair of me :D

I cant say I've had Goblin burgers since I was a student back in the day though!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back