Quest via firestick?

Borders2

Google says various ways to do it but none work. There's an app on the amazon store... err nope.

Anyone getting it to work please?

B2

If you're comfortable installing and using Kodi it can be added to that on the firestick. Haven't tried it myself so can't comment on how well it works. I don't know of any other method

Well babe station obviously then quest for wheeler dealers then GB news for the comedy and then BBC parliament to remind myself what a shower of £$%^ this Tory government is.
You've missed C5 for it's factual series on life with a motorhome. 😜

C5,c4, quest, yesterday and 5 movies , There that's 5 I often watch
The wife likes different ones......all about dog training,rehoming , wedding dresses and people looking for new homes

Installing Kapang is the answer. It's legit and on the Amazon app store. Many thanks to Tanya on youtube, a Firestick expert. Channel: FireTVSticks

On the Firestick you can sideload the official Freeview app or there is a Freeview addon for Kodi.

Regards,
Del

On the Firestick you can sideload the official Freeview app or there is a Freeview addon for Kodi.

Regards,
Del
I have the Freeview app on my phone, and some channels are available to watch on demand but Quest (channel 12) isn't one of them

I sideloaded an app which included Quest but now that app is not working so back to square one.

I sideloaded an app which included Quest but now that app is not working so back to square one.
Quest is in the list of available channels in the Kodi version of Freeview, of course you'll have to sideload Kodi first, there are plenty of other guides to installing Kodi. (y)

Regards,
Del

Surely you checked C4 yesterday for F1 highlights? Missed a good un if not lol
Well past my bedtime so recorded and watched it this morning.

It was indeed a good one. The only spoiler I heard before watching was what happened on the first corner.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back