pub parking

steve4kay

i believe that there is a list of MH friendly pubs out there who encourage visits by us to boost trade.. does anybody know of its existence ?

Pub camp sites

The caravan club lists their CLs that are pubs in a seperate section in the member's site book.

In my experience there are very few pubs that wont let you park up for the night after patronising the bar.
Probably best to ring first though

steve4kay said:
i believe that there is a list of MH friendly pubs out there who encourage visits by us to boost trade.. does anybody know of its existence ?
Don`t know of a list ,but here`s one to be going on with.
The Three Magpies , Sells Green near Seend, Wiltshire.
Has a small camping ground with some hookups at the rear of the pub, good pub nice spot near Kennet and Avon canal.

list of pubs with pitches.

if you go on the ukcs.co.uk web site the members on the site have compiled a list of pubs with pitches. you may have to register to use the site???.
hope this helps .:) :) :) :) royell.

Pub Parks

My mate has found... Just before you order your meal and drinks - then ask! They don't normally want to loose the sale of 2 meals and a round or two of drinks, especially if they're not very busy! (Never failed yet!).

Diezel said:
Don`t know of a list ,but here`s one to be going on with.
The Three Magpies , Sells Green near Seend, Wiltshire.
Has a small camping ground with some hookups at the rear of the pub, good pub nice spot near Kennet and Avon canal.

The one by the kennet and avon canal, is that the 'the barge'......... by honeystreet

I have just checked out the ukcamping site and there is a long list of pub sites in geographical order.

Pub sites

We have stayed in the car park at "The Firs" at Dunhampstead, which is by the Birmingham & Worcester canal. Excellent food in the pub as well. One word of warning, it is quite near the main railway line, but apart from that, very quiet.;)

pub sites

i am going berserk trying to find the list of sites but to no avail....PLEEEEEASE can somebody help an old geezer whosw technical ability stops at winding an alarm clock.!!!!!

I dunno...

I'll bet it can be at chucking out time in some of them!

Hi

With consideration to the original question, parking in pub car parks, could a publican organistion be contacted suggesting that interested pubs/landlords (increasing their turnover) could be added to a database. I know pubs in North Yorkshire have done this sort of thing for camping.

regards

Aaron_TransitVan said:
The one by the kennet and avon canal, is that the 'the barge'......... by honeystreet
No but that is another little gem, it`s also the centre for the crop circle fraternity with pictures and all sorts! (spooooky).

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back