Problem solved.

Dezi

As many will not be travelling around much this year it might be the time to invest in a little holiday getaway closer to home.

At Sandhills holiday park in Christchurch the discerning ex jetsetter can pick a this delightful little gem for a trifling £700 k.

I only live 4 miles away so will be happy to act as agent on your behalf --- fees to be discussed.

Dezi

Last edited:

trevskoda

As many will not be travelling around much this year it might be the time to invest in a little holiday getaway closer to home.

At Sandhills holiday park in Christchurch the discerning ex jetsetter can pick a this delightful little gem for a trifling £700 k.

I only live 4 miles away so will be happy to act as agent on your behalf --- fees to be discussed.

PICTURES Inside the £700k mobile home in Mudeford Bournemouth Echo

cut & paste into google

Dezi
Pictures Dezi please, I have the mattress up now counting the white fivers.

harrow

Interesting. What reasons do you think, Ian?

I think it was covid last year and they late opening this year.
They used to be open for day visits over winter (we used to go there on a sunny day) but of course with covid they had to remain completely closed.

dunfillin

I was ready to close the deal until I noticed that they can't tell the difference between "principle" and "principal".
That's put me right off even although finance is available.

jagmanx

Jesus Christ (Church)
So a cashpig rather than cow ?
Knocks out certain religions ?

Dezi

It isn't £700k, it is £699,950.

I've told you not to exaggerate a million times!
Thanks for pointing that out it makes It even cheaper than I thought.

I would have thought that one of that lot oop norf would have snapped it up by now, but hey ho.

I will obviously have took look elsewhere for a gullable, oops, shrewd investor.

Dezi

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)