Probably the stupidest thing to do to your MH

I usually know within a few seconds if a Youtube video is worth watching. I watch quite a lot , usually reviews on motorcycle equipment. What annoys me though is that I have to watch a couple of adverts at the start of each video which can get very tedious when you skip 4 or 5 videos before you find one worth watching.
I'm not sure what I did to my windows laptop, but running Edge browser whilst watching youtube I get no adverts, just got a new laptop and it set itself up (with my permission) with same settings, and still no adverts, on my Google phone however I get adverts.

I'm not sure what I did to my windows laptop, but running Edge browser whilst watching youtube I get no adverts, just got a new laptop and it set itself up (with my permission) with same settings, and still no adverts, on my Google phone however I get adverts.
Install brave on the l top and follow setting i posted on another thread, you will be add free and anony mouse.
And its not a windows laptop, its a laptop with windows operating sys installed, you can instal any operating sys/programe you wish, or duel boot and have two, many do this at first, win and linux on the one h drive. ;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back