Presents

Trevor

Is it just me or is it when you get to a certain age that all you get for Birthdays and Christmas pesents are socks and boxer shorts.:eek:

Is it just me or is it when you get to a certain age that all you get for Birthdays and Christmas pesents are socks and boxer shorts.:eek:

No,It,s not just you Trev.:eek:, but Boxer shorts as well:p you lucky git:D:D

You forgot to mention the cheap wine(3 for a tenner):rolleyes::cool:

No,It,s not just you Trev.:eek:, but Boxer shorts as well:p you lucky git:D:D

You forgot to mention the cheap wine(3 for a tenner):rolleyes::cool:
What you get wine you are a lucky man, I had a sneak preveiw and guess what wor lass has got me for my birthday socks:eek: why am i not :eek:surprised
No drink for me doctors orders.:rolleyes:

Socks

I got socks for my birthday last week from the wife. I'm still (just) the lower side of 40. Is this all I've got to look forward to.

Joking aside, she did say what do you get the man who has everything and they were 'sealskinz' which are wind and water proof. They also do hats and gloves. Shame they don't do PANTS........

Jon

i got a birthday cake first one since i was a kid but grand children ate most of it and my daughter got me a pair of jeans and 2 pairs of you guesed it socks so yes socks do creep in no matter what the presants are for its the thought that counts isnt it .

Last edited:
I got socks for my birthday last week from the wife. they were 'sealskinz' which are wind and water proof. They also do hats and gloves. Shame they don't do PANTS........
Jon
Maybe you can get the pants to match in the in Iceland, the country I mean not the shop.:D

I really dont think I will suite these but winter is on the way so the tartan ones will keep my legs warm even if they do clash with my Tam.:eek:
socks.jpg

sock2.jpg

i get candles, or candle holders, even got a candle snuffer once :mad: i'm not really a fire risk fan though!! - I'd love socks, you can never have enough warm socks! anybody wanna swap warm socks for candles :D

Hiya,Trev, can I assume you,ve just celebrated your birthday on the quiet ?

presents

Best fun one I got was a victorian type nightgown complete with

tasselled hat.

great hilarity:) with that one

weez
Tony

Best fun one I got was a victorian type nightgown complete with

tasselled hat.

great hilarity:) with that one

weez
Tony

Howay,Tony, share the hilarity, you must have some snaps of this...

presents

Sorry lenny

Could not afford a box brownie in those days

Weez
Tony

that last gift i got my other half was one of those old huge syringes, metal, prob for horses or something, he had great fun with that down the local pub, i did get him socks as well though!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back