pots and pans

killet

Talking about pans my Skillit came today so i tried it out as you do made a lovely Spanish omelet and some toasties and we realy enjoyed them i cant wait to try something a bit more adventuress like a roast with all the trimmings.
I have got to say the food tastes really good cooked in a skillet and i am no longer limited to bacon butty in the mornings. :D

Hi Trevor is it the double pan type that does everything bar prepair it,was looking at one on a site I was put on to they were around £45 am very tempted as my oven is going.Would be interested to know how you get on.
snowgoose.

Try Argos: they've had them for at least 2 years. Here's the frying pan things clicky
What's more to the point though, is did you get a bargain buying them in France? Are they a much better price like Le Creusot are?

oh yes
most things are a bargain price in france compaired with england
but same as here you have to shop around but the diffrence is , most places will have a deal if you flash the cash even supermarkets
we have found that most places in europe except austria and switzerland will do a deal if you haggle.
some of our furniture we got in spain also plants for the garden 50% cheaper
also some very cheap quality clothes in germany all at bargain prices
i now haggle for everything i buy here.
even here
70% of the time its worth a try
i also believe it is the main reason we prefer wilding is to save money

Just joined and noticed this thread, have to echo what Trevor has said the skillet pans stack and are so multifunctal, last cooked a joint of lamb with roast potatoes and veg all in the pans, within a hour had a excellent meal cooked. Also cooks excellend jacket potatoes. If ever you see them been demonstrated, they really do all they say they will.

Just joined and noticed this thread, have to echo what Trevor has said the skillet pans stack and are so multifunctal, last cooked a joint of lamb with roast potatoes and veg all in the pans, within a hour had a excellent meal cooked. Also cooks excellend jacket potatoes. If ever you see them been demonstrated, they really do all they say they will.

A double skillit the best thing since sliced bread, i just cant stop eating toasties and spanish omelets, casseroles, as i dont have an oven or a grill in my van this bit of kit has changed all of that, great bit of kit to have.:)

Hi Trevor is it the double pan type that does everything bar prepair it,was looking at one on a site I was put on to they were around £45 am very tempted as my oven is going.Would be interested to know how you get on.
snowgoose.
Sorry for the late reply snowgoose as i missed this post, they are very good.
Not only for an oven but also as a grill for toasties, if you do get one be sure to season the nonstick inside of the pans it tells you in the instuctions how to, by the way you cook on a low gas setting so you do not use much gas.
Any more questions just ask.;) here is the link for the skillet http://www.foxwellproducts.co.uk/erol.html#697X0
I have got the 8 inch one so it would fit on my cooker

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back