post your M/H jokes

Trevor said:
oh no my heads in bits abit of this and abit of that.:eek:
i have that effect on people ha ha by the way i like your avatar...very nice indeed x

:D Mistaken identity:D

A dog was resting in a campground and an motorhomer was reading nearby on a lawn chair.

"Excuse me, sir, but does your dog bite?" a recently arrived camper asked. The motorhomer looked up over his newspaper and replied, "Nope."

Yet when the camper approached the animal, it began snarling and growling, and then attacked his legs. After pulling away from the crazed animal, he yelled, "I thought you said your dog didn't bite!"

The motorhomer muttered, "Ain't my dog."

:D :D :D

sad joke?? but still funny

A blonde goes into a coffee shop and notices there's a "peel and win" sticker on her coffee cup. So she peels it off and starts screaming, "I've won a motorhome! I've won a motorhome!" The waitress says, "That's impossible. The biggest prize is a free Lunch." But the blonde keeps on screaming, "I've won a motorhome! I've won a motorhome!"
Finally, the manager comes over and says, "Ma'am, I'm sorry, but you're mistaken. You couldn't have possibly won a motorhome because we didn't have that as a prize."
The blonde says, "No, it's not a mistake. I've won a motorhome!" And she hands the ticket to the manager and HE reads...

"W I N A B A G E L"

"oldies"

Many motorhomers will identify with these "laws of nature"

"OLD" is when your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Honey, I can't do both!"

"OLD" is when your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

"OLD" is when a sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door

"OLD" is when going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

"OLD" is when you don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

"OLD" is when you are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.

"OLD" is when "Getting a little action" means I don't need to take any fiber today.

"OLD" is when "Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.

"OLD" is when "all nighter" means not getting up to go on the potty !

sorry i couldnt resist !!!!!

Men don't listen

A man was driving his motorhome along a narrow country road when a woman in a black convertible approached in the opposite direction. As they passed, the woman yelled out to him, "PIG!" Ignoring what he considered to be rude behavior, the man continued driving. As he pulled around the next bend, however, in the middle of his lane stood a big, fat pig. Unable to stop fast enough, the moptorhome slammed into the pig sending it flying, killing it instantly. The motorhome was a bloody mess, too, with considerable body damage.

MORAL OF THE STORY: Men never listen!

sammclouis said:
Many motorhomers will identify with these "laws of nature"

"OLD" is when your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Honey, I can't do both!"

"OLD" is when your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

"OLD" is when a sexy babe catches your fancy and your pacemaker opens the garage door

"OLD" is when going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

"OLD" is when you don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

"OLD" is when you are cautioned to slow down by the doctor instead of by the police.

"OLD" is when "Getting a little action" means I don't need to take any fiber today.

"OLD" is when "Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.

"OLD" is when "all nighter" means not getting up to go on the potty !

that sounds, like virg, he he

bless them

wadingpool_725.jpg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back