post your M/H jokes

Lol Samm!

Eeerrmmm I think I would rather inject bleach into my eyeballs rather than hear his awful Yank accent!;)

The only demons he can see are the ones that chase him from the top of his beer bottle!:D

hillwalker said:
like the hat sam..
iv got a collection now of around ten,they call me "sam the hat" around here ha ha oh thats sounds like im a part of the mafia :D :D

sammclouis said:
iv got a collection now of around ten,they call me "sam the hat" around here ha ha oh thats sounds like im a part of the mafia :D :D

I wear a hat sometimes but its nowt to do with fashion it's to keep my dome warm!

virgil said:
I wear a hat sometimes but its nowt to do with fashion it's to keep my dome warm!

oh yeah they are also called a central reservation rug CRR for short ha ha oh im amusing myself again :D :rolleyes: :D

sammclouis said:
Mamma mia mafioso, just wondering if you could change your hat then virgil could get some austin powers teeth lol:p

something else i just spotted,these are not my own personal stories...

Sign of being Stupid

Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid" That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You wouldn't ask them anything. It would be like, "Excuse me... oops, never mind, didn't see your sign.

Last time I had a flat tire, I pulled my motorhome into one of those side-of-the-road gas stations. The attendant walks out, looks at my motorhome, looks at me, and I SWEAR he asked, Tire go flat?" I couldn't resist. I said, "Nope. I was driving around and those other three just swelled right up on me. Here's your sign."

We were trying to sell our motorhome about a year ago. A guy came over to the house and drove the motorhome around for about 45 minutes. We get back to the house, he gets out of the motorhome, walks around, reaches down and grabs the exhaust pipe, then says, Darn that's hot!" See If he'd been wearing his sign, I could have stopped him.

Wouldn't you know I misjudged the height of a bridge. The motorhome got stuck and I couldn't get it out no matter how I tried. I radioed in for help and eventually a local cop shows up to take the report. He went through his basic questioning..ok..no problem. I thought sure he was clear of needing a sign...until he asked "So..is your motorhome stuck?" I couldn't help myself! I looked at him, looked back at the motorhome and then back to him and said "no I'm delivering' a bridge... here's your sign."

Here's me holding my sign...
knob.gif

Not sure what your saying virgil with that sign are you or do you just like holding it As long as your happy

well i think its funny

WHAT DO YOU CALL A MOTORHOME PASSING A CAR AND CARAVAN :confused:

A PROPER JOB HE HE ( sorry caravaner's).

If we want world peace, we must let go of our attachments and truly live like nomads. That's where I no mad at you, you no mad at me. That way, there will surely be nomadness on the planet. And peace begins with each of us. A little peace here, a little peace there, pretty soon all the peaces will fit together to make one big peace everywhere:rolleyes:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back