Portugal there is no coming back

My best man died last January and we were never sure what had killed him.

In hindsight all of his symptoms point to the virus, he just never bothered going to the doctor.

Same here with a neighbour Rob. His symptoms were those of Covid. He had COPD so it was just thought it was a bad case of Pneumonia, which he had overcome in the past.

They have named it Thrush.

I hope you mean this little chap and not the irritating disease! :oops::eek: 😉:ROFLMAO:😁

Brazilian thrush:

1610717997999.png

Don't worry the BBC says new Brazil variant of the virus is already here panic over. :(

So far the most contagious variant has not been found in the United Kingdom. Link
Being an island should help to prevent its arrival, but unless things are made much tighter it likely will.
It does seem strange that only arrivals from Portugal and South America are currently banned, as it seems very easy to move between EU countries.

There is now good evidence from the 'scientists' that C-19 was probably over here way back in September 2019.
A lot of people will have already had it from way back then, but no way of ever finding out I guess.
Been here a year before that as sewer batch testing has found it in 1019 and early on.

The year i met Christina at that bad place, the guy whos birthday we had went over for three guys had came over from Ireland for the party. One was sea sick another the battery was not charging so had to be put on charge for his return journey, there are a lot of desperate people out there.😂

I was ill in January and had thought that I might have been an early case.......

Until I got a case of genuine COVID in October from a visiting relative. Proper nasty and I always considered myself too manly and butch to get sick. Avoid avoid avoid. Stick to your bubbles.

As if I ever needed an excuse to tell visitors to eff off. :ROFLMAO:

There is now good evidence from the 'scientists' that C-19 was probably over here way back in September 2019.
A lot of people will have already had it from way back then, but no way of ever finding out I guess.
We think we had it January 2019 as we both were so ill, all the same symptons. I stayed in bed for couple days as so bad, and I never do that! Lets all hope by spring the virus dimishes. Our poor camper is feeling neglected

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back