Portugal there is no coming back

UK-bound arrivals from South America and Portugal will be banned from Friday over concerns about the Brazilian coronavirus variant.
Transport Secretary Grant Shapps said the change would come into force from 04:00 GMT.

Does not apply to uk nationals with residency in Portugal or Portuguese hauliers according to my reading

I know took it from the TV but then another bit says isolate for 10 days, it all confusing

The UK's new travel ban applies to people who have travelled from, or through, Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela in the last 10 days.
It also applies to Portugal - because of its strong links to Brazil - and the former Portuguese colony of Cape Verde off the coast of west Africa, as well as Panama in central America.
British and Irish citizens and foreign nationals with residence rights are still allowed to return - but must isolate for 10 days.
Also exempt are hauliers who are travelling from Portugal to transport essential goods.

Expect to have your brains tested when you do come back ;)

Probably been here weeks.

Gonna need a rucksack to carry all the vaccine certificates.
No doubt some authoritarian will dictate the colour of rucksack. :LOL:

There is now good evidence from the 'scientists' that C-19 was probably over here way back in September 2019.
A lot of people will have already had it from way back then, but no way of ever finding out I guess.

There is now good evidence from the 'scientists' that C-19 was probably over here way back in September 2019.
A lot of people will have already had it from way back then, but no way of ever finding out I guess.

My best man died last January and we were never sure what had killed him.

In hindsight all of his symptoms point to the virus, he just never bothered going to the doctor.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back