Poole Ferry Terminal

Derbyshirehills

Can anyone recommend where to overnight in readiness for the early morning ferry from Poole to Channel Islands?

Thanks

Derbyshirehills

Motorhomes and cars with caravans can park overnight in the Poole ferry terminal car lanes for a £10 overnight fee. The car park adjacent cannot be used. There is 24 hour WC access.

Last edited:
I've parked overnight in the Brittany Ferries departure lanes at Poole Ferry Terminal several times and have never been charged. I think that this is maybe because I've been travelling at off peak times of the year and the cafe over by the Channel Islands departure lanes has been closed? I think it's the people who run the cafe who do the charging - not the ferry companies.

Can anyone recommend where to overnight in readiness for the early morning ferry from Poole to Channel Islands?

Thanks

Derbyshirehills

By the side of the model boating lake just outside the park in whitecliff road, done this one many times in the past before I bought a house there.

Approach by Orchard road as you won’t get under the rail bridge....unless you’ve got a Bongo!

Motorhomes and cars with caravans can park overnight in the Poole ferry terminal car lanes for a £10 overnight fee. The car park adjacent cannot be used. There is 24 hour WC access.

Has it gone up? It was £5 last year,but is handy for the toilet and great showers,you can just stop there for a shower and drive back out and overnight elsewhere to avoid the charge.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back