Playing In The Mud

Mudlover

I've noticed people on these Chat Rooms always say it's muddy and unusable in my area well I say if you like playing in the mud like I do then that is where to go where it's unusable for others to get across not for you when wanting to play in the mud. The more mud the more fun and better it is playing in the mud.

I've noticed people on these Chat Rooms always say it's muddy and unusable in my area well I say if you like playing in the mud like I do then that is where to go where it's unusable for others to get across not for you when wanting to play in the mud. The more mud the more fun and better it is playing in the mud.

:confused:

?????????? explain

you want mud???

YouTube - Manby Mud stops Monster Discovery

Manby mud run, will be held on the weekend of 27/28th june. I will be there as i run the mud run for the show over the week end. for any one in the lincolnshire area or for those that want a few more days away than just a weekend, the show ground is open from wednesday to monday. a cheep week camping near the coast with a show in to boot.

Cheyne

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back