Hallii

IMG_0051-1.jpg

That's cracked it!

Geoff

Here's another one

IMG_0075.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
It's at Sete beach South France, I have got hundreds of similar photos.

We always spend a couple of nights there (free) when we go that way.

Geoff

It's at Sete beach South France, I have got hundreds of similar photos.

We always spend a couple of nights there (free) when we go that way.

Geoff

Looks great I'll add it to the list of places to stop in France, Its at number 82,334 :D Love France wish I was there now :(

The other one is Spain somewhere, Costa Blanca I think, there are lots of places like this to stay for a couple of nights.

Geoff

The other one is Spain somewhere, Costa Blanca I think, there are lots of places like this to stay for a couple of nights.

Geoff

Nice, whats the temp at the moment about 60 degress i expect. Were hoping to be there this time next year :)

Spain can be cold and wet this time of year, snow is not unheard of and I was caught in heavy snow in March once in the Paratage Natural de Interes Nacional
de Massis d'Alberia.

Further south in Almeria it is drier and warmer but best to wait until March /April
or August / Sept, the best months as far as I am concerned.

Hallii

I was between Marseillan Plage and Sete last year.

My understanding is the coastal road is now closed, for the benefit of anyone that was thinking of going there.!!

On this occasion I hope I am wrong a fantastic wildy place lost !!!

I spent many a happy hour or two swimming in the sea and teasing the hound with the 'stick' also doing a bit of fishing albeit I caught nothing !!!

Channa

OK Channa, I was there this year, the road is/was still open but it has been rebuilt at the Sete end, the long stretch where the campers park is / was the same with campers all along it.

There is a brand new Aire (free) at the end of the new part of the road with a cycle path all the way into town.

You can also park in the town by the quay under the railway bridge.

Geoff

Here is a photo of the new Aire

0129.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Thanks for confirming the situation there now.

I was told that the old road was going to be closed, However from your description, It sounds even better than before.

Channa

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back