Peugeot engine warning

Mossystone

Hi This may seem a silly question but I can't find the solution in the hand book.
Having completed the service on my Peugeot boxer 2 litre diesel (2004) I want to remove the spanner symbol from the dash display. I think it has to do with depressing the brake while turning ignition on/off. Can any one let me know how to clear it please.

Press button on speedo binnacle and keep it pressed ,hold it in and turn on ignition,it counts down 10/9/8/7 till zero takes time to zero
Once at zero release ,turn off ign ,turn ign back and that should distance till next serv

Last edited:
Spanner still there

Have just been to the van in storage to try the "delete" process.

Pressing the mileage button has not removed the spanner. Tried waiting for spanner to flash then pressed button which brings a 0 (zero) as mileage to next service ? When pressed again it displays CFG 2 code. if pressed again it toggles between CFG 1, CFG 2, and CFG 3. Are these codes to tell me something is wrong with the engine? Still have the spanner!!

Can anyone shed any light please.

Last edited:
peugeot.jpg

Thank you The Laird and Slonger. I will trek to the van again tomorrow and have another go.

Wonderful, It is now doing what it should. Many thanks for all the help.
A great forum, have been entertained by the posts for some time now but this has really proved it's worth.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back