Peugeot Boxer (2020) -Key Fob synch issue

JonnoR

Morning all,
I have an issue with my PB, away at the weekend, left the windows open for the dogs, alarm triggered. Switched off now the key fob will not operate the central locking nor the alarm (Vodafone Automotive).
So far I have changed the fob battery - no change
Called VA who said I would need to have the fob synched with the vehicle by a dealer.
Does anyone know how to synch the key fob to the vehicle.

Many advanced thanks
Jon

Morning all,
I have an issue with my PB, away at the weekend, left the windows open for the dogs, alarm triggered. Switched off now the key fob will not operate the central locking nor the alarm (Vodafone Automotive).
So far I have changed the fob battery - no change
Called VA who said I would need to have the fob synched with the vehicle by a dealer.
Does anyone know how to synch the key fob to the vehicle.

Many advanced thanks
Jon
Try one of those mobile locksmiths, £££s cheaper than a dealer.

YT show me for sprinter , put key in ignition and pust buttons in . But keys part of mb omi

Are there times when you're allowed to be smug owning an old vehicle with no central locking and windy-down windows?! 😇🙃😉😄

Seriously though, very frustrating and annoying for you, hope you got it sorted quickly and it didn't cost too much🤞👍

How did you sort it JonnoR?
I have a similar problem with my Warwick Duo and resolutions to the problem would be welcomed.
Thank you.

Back