Peugeot 2008 Boxer Stargazer. Heater fan fuse

Now, with your username name, you must know [emoji1787]
If it was similar to the one I had, they're marked up in hab fuse panel, mini blade fuse.

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk

Thanks they ar all blade fuses, however the nearest description is air conditioning so will give it a check.

Habitation heater or cab heater?

Whichever, start at one end and work across. If you find a blown one replace it but then continue along just in case something else is blown. Worth the effort.

Also gives you a chance to check that they are all the correct fuse (some people fit the wrong fuse for various reasons).

If this doesn't work try looking for in line fuses.

If that doesn't work let us know the make/model of the heater.

It is the cab heater that is not working. I have checked the fuses in the engine bay fuse box and all ok. Will check other fuse boxes tomorrow. Thanks for suggestion. In respect of my user name I served a five year apprenticeship as an electrician and I also built and raced single seater stock cars round the oval circuits.

It is the cab heater that is not working. I have checked the fuses in the engine bay fuse box and all ok. Will check other fuse boxes tomorrow. Thanks for suggestion. In respect of my user name I served a five year apprenticeship as an electrician and I also built and raced single seater stock cars round the oval circuits.

A very common fault is the resistor for the heater blower.

Scroll down Peugeot Boxer (2006-2018) < Fuse Box diagram

Try fuse F57 in the Door Pillar Screenshot (26).jpg Screenshot (27).jpg

The wiring for the fan is bad for getting kicked by the passenger! Have you tried giving it a 'wiggle'?

Now returned from France and taken time to resolve matter. Having searched in vain for the door pillar fuse I eventually found details on the web which stated "where fitted" and after looking at the fuse details there would be no reason to fit.
Found various posting on this topic and followed them all through. Put some logical thought into it and the fan motor was not getting 12volts. Fuse 8 in the engine compartment was good which led me to look at the relays as that had been a problem discussed on a forum which suggested a red coloured relay. As there are only 3 red relays I assumed one was faulty but which? I simply rotated all one step clockwise and switched on ignition to which fan ran. I then swaped two over and isolated the faulty relay. Problem solved and hope this may help anybody with same problem.
Will spend all day tomorrow replacing dash panel with a multitude of screws.

Now returned from France and taken time to resolve matter. Having searched in vain for the door pillar fuse I eventually found details on the web which stated "where fitted" and after looking at the fuse details there would be no reason to fit.
Found various posting on this topic and followed them all through. Put some logical thought into it and the fan motor was not getting 12volts. Fuse 8 in the engine compartment was good which led me to look at the relays as that had been a problem discussed on a forum which suggested a red coloured relay. As there are only 3 red relays I assumed one was faulty but which? I simply rotated all one step clockwise and switched on ignition to which fan ran. I then swaped two over and isolated the faulty relay. Problem solved and hope this may help anybody with same problem.
Will spend all day tomorrow replacing dash panel with a multitude of screws.

When you have finished assembling the Dash you will have some screws left over .... you will, honest. :eek:

Place them in your right hand and throw them over your left shoulder and you will have good luck. Don't do it the other way as that is unlucky. :(

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back