petty locals trying to ruin it all!

Fame at last!

It's my 'van in the right-hand picture.

There were four motorhomes present last night. In addition there were three or possibly four van conversions.

So she has grossly overstated the numbers.

Everybody was quiet and well behaved and the car park this morning was spotless, as it always is. I visit quite often.

There are no restrictions to parking here of which I'm aware. The Police are most unlikely to be interested.

I spoke to quite a few locals during my stay of several nights. All were friendly and there was absolutely no animosity displayed.

It's a place visited by many, local and not so local, and they all have one thing in common. Taking pleasure in beautiful surroundings and leaving it untainted.
Personally, I think that most people have no objection to pleasant, clean parking up for a couple of nights. Unfortunately, there are some disrespectful motorhomers and some unpleasant people.

Last edited:
This body, how will it define between camper and motorhome? Is it the same body, or do motorcaravans now need to have separate bodies?

Hopefully everyone Mark.
As far as I am concerned we are all in the same position. But that’s for who ever runs the organisation to decide.
Campers need more toilet facilities available 24/7.

Last edited:
Something has to give , more vans on the road ,nobody accros the chanel ,camp sites full ,more council banning us ???

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back