petrol prices

robert b

petrol now down to 97 a litre but diesel is still 110 a litre at morrisons lets hope rest follow soon

Shell, Gateshead tonight, Unleaded 95.9p:eek: diesel £1.07.9;), how do they work out the fluctuating difference in petrol/diesel which now stands at 12p?????:confused:

Diesel about 65p / litre in sunny Queensland and we are whingeing like mad at the extortionate prices.

fuel prices

diesel now down to 109 a litre at asda leeds petrol is 96.9 getting better every day :)keep it up

spawn of satan aka local Morrisons, still have £1.119 up for Derv - may the fleas of a thousand camels etc etc

spawn of satan aka local Morrisons, still have £1.119 up for Derv - may the fleas of a thousand camels etc etc

morrisons in barnsley is 97.99 but tescos is still 99.9 may the flees of 10 thousand camels jump on tescos :D:D

diesel

asda dropped another penny of diesel now its 109 .9 a litre just filled up of to east coast for the week end got van back all work now completed. discover s done a good job on it so of to give it a test run out.and do a bit fishing staing at crows nest nr filey.

Diesel is 1.03 here euros that is.
Tony

Last edited:
asda dropped another penny of diesel now its 109 .9 a litre just filled up of to east coast for the week end got van back all work now completed. discover s done a good job on it so of to give it a test run out.and do a bit fishing staing at crows nest nr filey.
acording to our local radio in barnsley asda is dropping unleaded to 94 p a litre tomorrow ps my spell checker has told me i spelled barnsley wrong when i clicked on the correct spelling it said said no guesses available says a lot for barnsley :D:D:D

Still 103, ptrol, 114 derv in mega ripoff macclesfield.:mad:
they need to be named and shamed , and boycotted .arnt there any supermarkets around ,probably be worth a 10 mile round trip to find one. just checked up on petrol prices .com nearest 97p is in stockport a shell station quite a way about 9 miles

Last edited by a moderator:
Petrol prices

Supermarkets will only pricematch dependent on local competition,OPEC meeting took place today to discuss cutting production so as to keep demand high:eek:Seems to me the prices are being artificially kept high for the benefit of the major oil companys:mad:Andy.

most shell stations round here are and have been as low as the supermarkets in fact last week the shell station on dodworth road in barnsley was 2p cheaper than morrisons but we will have to see what happens when opec meet

With the price of fuel dropping will that mean electricity and gas will drop as well? Because the companies were all saying that the their prices were related to the price of petrol. Anyhow OPEC are now restricting the supply from the oilfields, because they want the prices to rise! Well market forces will dictate what happens next!

BIG queues at our local Tesco this afternoon!! :rolleyes: No doubt anticipating the forecasted RISE in prices! :eek: Any way I went back tonight, when most people would have gone to the pub. :D Filled up with gas at Morrisons and then topped up with petrol at Tesco. :cool: We had spent over £50 earlier and got the 5p/ ltr off and only paid 89.9/ltr. :cool: So how good was that then? :p Won't need to fill up with petrol now for a couple of years!!!!! :cool: Oh.......... gas is 52.9/ltr at the minuit!!! :cool: :cool: JIM.

and before anyone asks

Live rates at 2008.10.25 06:50:19 UTC
1.03 EUR = 0.822033 GBP
Euro United Kingdom Pounds
1 EUR = 0.798090 GBP 1 GBP = 1.25299 EUR

opec and the oil companies have us all over a barrel pardon the pun, they know we will moan then stump up whatever they want as most of us need our vehicles for everyday living

Yep you're right Mandrake, in fact today OPEC have said they will reduce production by a million barrels a ?? (day/week) to keep the prices up!!!

I'm sure those Saudi's need the money so I'm more than happy to pay!!! (NOT!).

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back