petrol prices

robert b

on way home from work this morning noticed asda has dropped petrol down to 109 a litre hope this trend carries on.

tesco near us is £1.09 its getting better but it dont seem to come down as fast as it goes up

Yes prices are dropping on the forecourt, but prices in the shops are rising so its heads they win and tales we lose. Is this a conspiracy or jusy market forces?

Paid £1-06 :p from Morrisons :rolleyes: 2hrs ago ;) up here in Lanc's! :D :cool: :D JIM

just checked petrol prices .com still £1.09 here

Filled my M/H up this afternoon and it cost me £81.10 to get from Rouen to Uttoxeter, near to Stoke on Trent:eek
By the way, I am got just over 28 mpg over a 1700 mile trip and running at over 3500kg:D
I am happy with that and it is very accurate, it was 29 mpg until I ran the old hilly and lots of villages road from Rouen to Dunkirque with lots of tractors so a lot of braking and accelerating and today it took us 1 hour longer than it should have to return from Dover as 2 large traffic jams:eek:

Thats good going Graham;), but did you know that since you and Rick have been away:rolleyes:, that petrol prices have plummeted here from£1.20 per lt. to £1.06 per lt.:), also the most members on line over 24 hours record was broken:eek:, when do you go away next:D:p:rolleyes:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back