Petition to Gosport Borough Council

I live in Gosport and noticed these things appear. I'm no fan of the councillor responsible, but for balance he has said that an area nearby will be allocated that will allow overnight parking. There is none at present. I'll let you all know if this actually happens.

Get Rid

As Gosport residents these barriers are preventing us getting to the beaches we love and parking for the day as we have ourselves for 30+ years as hubby sails at Stokes Bay. We pay the yearly parking pass (used to be free to residents then £5 and now £70) we cannot use it now and hubby will not sail if we cannot use the camper. The carparks have a fantastic view of the Solent and the Isle of Wight plus you can watch the liners leaving Southampton, the military excercises and the visiting Naval Ships moored as too big to fit the Harbour now, plus you can watch the sailing.

We would llike to say thankyou to all that have signed the petition and thankyou to those that will.

Tanya, Gary and family especially grandaughter who cannot use our van as her changing room, dry off, and get warm with a nice hot chocolate after being in the splashpark.

Barriers must go

I was also informed by email after many sent between council and myself that there would be parking outside the Main Carpark being provided in the Autumn and I can state that the Autumn is here it is 20th November and as yet nothing has been started (daughter passes there every day checking on school run and us weekends) And sadly I live right by the councillor and have to bite my tongue.

Its all done , why don't they put up signs instead saying "No Gypo,s and other wasters" Im off in the morning to Portsmouth /Gosport and hope to wild, which I will, I will give updates on locations if needed. Twxts that they are.:mad2:

I was also informed by email after many sent between council and myself that there would be parking outside the Main Carpark being provided in the Autumn and I can state that the Autumn is here it is 20th November and as yet nothing has been started (daughter passes there every day checking on school run and us weekends) And sadly I live right by the councillor and have to bite my tongue.

Why ? You are a resident you have a vote . The councillor should be made aware [nicely] how you feel . To be honest that would probably be more effective than a petition [which I have signed] .

gosport b c

as a Gosport rate payer ,I have spoken to our local councilar on car parks that are being refurbished and asked if they would be making provision for m/hs
the answer was short and swift ;we don't want those things here .with that attitude we don't stand a chance
toystory

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back