Peterborough Show

Tbear

Just spent a couple of hours at the show. Loads of very nice MHs that I can't afford. Bought a couple of chairs at the Fiama stall for £20 each and they are almost comfortable. More so than most at twice the price.:D

We did not see one green W in the outside van park, bit of a shame:sad:

Anyone else been?

Richard

These places are presumably priced so cheaply to encourage people to visit huh? :scared:

To be fair ish to them it would have been £59 for four nights.

Ah that's different then. In that case, it's not too expensive really is it? :)

I've paid more than that just for parking at shows in the past. :(

I did pay £10 for a bag of fudge:)
But I wasn't going to pay £17 to see Stan Boardman.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are still at the show - £53 for one night :(

£53 + entertainment entry + petrol + purchases + odds and sods = a very good reason why we only go to the local show as a day visitor. Just lucky we have a big one on our doorstep. :)

Richard

£53 + entertainment entry + petrol + purchases + odds and sods = a very good reason why we only go to the local show as a day visitor. Just lucky we have a big one on our doorstep. :)

Richard
The 2 best reason I think for visiting these type of shows are:-
1 - you can see plenty of Motor homes in one place.
2 - the main reason - We can talk to actuall owners about their Motor homes rather than the reps at the show, we think that goes most of the way to justifying the cost of the show.

The 2 best reason I think for visiting these type of shows are:-
1 - you can see plenty of Motor homes in one place.
2 - the main reason - We can talk to actuall owners about their Motor homes rather than the reps at the show, we think that goes most of the way to justifying the cost of the show.

A very good point.

Richard

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back