Peterborough Motorhome Show

Tbear

It's on this coming weekend. Is anyone going. I'll be a day visitor on Friday.

Richard

Arriving Thursday , with the Fun group, Friday best day, all the people with the dog leads are not there, you can walk around in reasonable safety to get a look.

We are going travelled up from keyhaven today and stopping at Stratford upon avon then up to Peterborough for the weekend then we are thinking of Sandringham after

pete

we are going down thursday and stopping for the duration but dont know anyone there.

we are going down thursday and stopping for the duration but dont know anyone there.

It does have a little bit of a festival atmosphere about it so I would not let that worry you. If you don't know the area both Peterborough and just up the A1 Stamford are well worth a look around. Friday is market day in Stamford so parking may be fun.

Richard

Arrived at Stratford and its grey and breezy going up to Peterborough thursday morning where the weather is supposed to be wonderfull

Arrived at Peterborough at lunchtime the sky was blue and the temperature outside was 27 still sitting outside and thinking what goodies i can get tomorrow

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back