Pet travel to Ireland

Canalsman

Well I went to get my dog's EU pet passport stamped and worming tablet administered prior to travel. (£68 as opposed to 46€!)

And I completed the required online form for the Irish government.

Disembarking at Rosslare at 5.30am I approached the clearly signed Pet Check area.

CLOSED

Ah well, I did what was required...

From previous posts i think you've just left EU If you sailed from Roscoff to Cork would you have needed the dog seeing to

Well I went to get my dog's EU pet passport stamped and worming tablet administered prior to travel. (£68 as opposed to 46€!)

Disembarking at Rosslare at 5.30am I approached the clearly signed Pet Check area.

CLOSED

I did tell you, sods law.

CLOSED

We had our pet passport done in southern Ireland which was a lot less money than here. We have never been asked for a dog passport going into Ireland but on our way back from France last summer the girl made a song and dance as to why the rabies jag and passport date did not align so I asked where doe's it say it has to.
She then went on a rant and flagged up the issue which I presume will show up this year then gave us a cover letter explaining what has to be done.
My initial though was if she is in a relationship I pity her partner male or female.
Trotted off to the vet a couple of weeks ago for the dugs booster and showed the letter to him he then gave a counter cover to show the gestapo.

Back