Pet passport šŸ¶

I think this has come up before but I can't see, .

Exactly when does the timing ( 1 to 5 days) of the worming tablet for the return trip get logged, France pet check time, or UK entry time or maybe some other time ?
Timed from when worming tablet is taken

Oh right, but they check it on EU soil only. And then assume that the ferry will leave/dock on time?

On the tunnel, they don't actually check it when you land, so I take it they either assume you will arrive on time, or possibly count the land at the French side of the tunnel as being part of the UK, you know that thing where UK passport control is done in France?

I have a 2 Spanish rescue dogs, the most recent still has a European passport but needs a booster jab before 23rd May for continuity, this means I need to take her to Europe to get her ā€˜shotsā€™ so she can travel in and out,so, my questionS are is it worth me taking a short break primarily to get her passport updated and secondly could I get this done in Ireland or even Ulster?. My older dog will need to travel with a UK EHC which costs about Ā£200-Ā£300 so itā€™s primarily a cost exercise to save money in the future.
There are a number of OV vets now that do them for Ā£99. Lot of info on the AHC Facebook page.

Or new addition done in Aberystwyth for 100 pounds. Will go on Spanish passport when we get back.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back