Perth (Broxden) new motorhome waste disposal point

Tonybvi

Stopped off at the Tesla superchargers in the Broxden Park and Ride facility, just off the A9 today. I noticed that Perth and Kinross Council are nearing completion of installing a motorhome black and grey waste disposal facility in the corner of the large car park and EV hub. As far as I could see behind the fencing there is a neat looking chemical toilet disposal point similar to those installed by Fife. Couldn’t see a drive over grey waste facility so not sure if there will be one or simply an opening to empty grey waste containers, but the signage definitely indicates grey disposal as well as black.
This is a really handy location right beside the A9/M90.
Well done Perth and Kinross.

It’s in the far bottom corner of the upper car park, just below the new EV charging hub with the huge solar panel roof (which is below the Tesla chargers), Gordon.
Looks pretty complete to me except for the waste water part. There is certainly not a drive over point but there may be a drain behind the fencing.

This type of installation is happening most weeks in Scotland.
I do hope they instal grey water disposal, something which is lacking.
But well done to Perth and Kinross, and thanks Tony.

Just found this on t’interweb. States that it is open but that wasn’t the case today - it still looked a bit like a construction site!

IMG_1335.png

Just found this on t’interweb. States that it is open but that wasn’t the case today - it still looked a bit like a construction site!

View attachment 129814
I don’t get this only opening the facility Easter to October.
We have the same issue in Fife.
I intend to contact Robbie Blythe about this policy.
You pay £10 per night at Elie Ruby bay all year round, but only get the facilities during summer months. We avoid Elie due to over use in summer, it seems wrong to deny us and others from the facilities in winter months.
Possibly they will realise that we are not fair weather travellers.

Back