Personalised Mugs Available

wildebus

If anyone would like to be immortalized on their own drinking vessel, then I have the perfect opportunity for you :D

I can make you your very own mug with writing and photos all the way around (well, nearly! printing near the handle is a bit tricky!!) for just £9.99. With each Mug you also get a personalised Coaster for free :)
There are set shipping costs of £3.00 to cover the costs of Royal Mail, but this is a one-off per dispatch cost, so if you got 1, 2 or 4 mugs, it will still be just £3.00 postage.

Some examples of Mugs made ...

Some Wildebus Mugs:

Wildebus by David, on Flickr

For my RAV4 Forum I run, showing the Club Logo one side and user name and photo on the other:

RAV4 Club by David, on Flickr

Club Name and Photo by David, on Flickr

This photo shows an example of the Coasters with a Mug. I used a couple of the same images I used on the Mug for a pair of Coasters. I made this set just yesterday in fact.

Artichicks by David, on Flickr
(I should point out that the mug I used here is a little more expensive to do with the coloured handle and inside. I can do this style as well in various colours, such as green, blue and yellow for example, but these would be at an extra cost)

Some Mugs I did for family gifts this last Christmas:
For a Stoke City Fan with some personalisation on one side and FC Stoke logo on the other

Football Mugs by David, on Flickr
The mug on the left with the black handle is a "hidden print" mug where the image appears when you put a hot drink in the mug :)

A pair of mugs for my Goddaughter and her Fiancé

XMAS Mug - Couples by David, on Flickr

Made these for my two elder brothers, one who is into Metalworking and the other into Woodworking
Metal & Wood by David, on Flickr

And a final example ... nice and simple one, but very effective I think, and a very sensible message I think :D

Cats by David, on Flickr

Cats make more Sense by David, on Flickr

Please let me know if interested and what you would like. Drop me a message here, or send an email to "mugs@loveluck.org" with your design request and the image and/or text you want.

I should add the mugs are Dishwasher safe (I ran a red imprinted one in the dishwasher continuously in every wash for a month to see how it held up and no fading was evident), but I would tend to use only occasionally as dishwashers can be very aggressive on printed mugs generally and cause them to loose their lustre.

PS. For the design, the space for printing is around 9.5cm high and around 21cm long when wrapped around a mug, so if you took a piece of A4 paper, measured 9.5cm down from the top and folded it over, that is the space you can use for your design. You could sketch out on that, take a photo and send it to me along with your words and pictures to show me the layout you would like if you wanted?

Last edited:
Like mine at vista print.
mug.png

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back