Perfect Wildcamping chair!

wildebus

Now THIS has got to be the perfect accompaniment to a Frontier Stove with a Stovetop fan when sitting outsite putting the world to rights on a evening ....
the OZTENT King Goanna HotSpot™ Chair

Screenshot 2023-04-22 at 10-40-04 King Goanna HotSpot™ Chair.png

I have a heated vest which is great. I can imagine that chair would be so nice warming your back with the Frontier Stove or a fire doing the front :)

(PS. nothing to do with the company. not got one (yet). That link is just an ordinary link, no affiliates or anything).

Now THIS has got to be the perfect accompaniment to a Frontier Stove with a Stovetop fan when sitting outsite putting the world to rights on a evening ....
the OZTENT King Goanna HotSpot™ Chair

View attachment 119328
I have a heated vest which is great. I can imagine that chair would be so nice warming your back with the Frontier Stove or a fire doing the front :)

(PS. nothing to do with the company. not got one (yet). That link is just an ordinary link, no affiliates or anything).
You just need a sportsbrela with the heat reflective lining that will reflect the heat onto you’re back 😂

It dose look a decent bit of kit but I’ve personally had bad experiences with that type of design chair think I must have done in about 15 over the years. Think I done 5 at one Hereford meet alone all the owners were handsomely reimbursed.

Looks like pfaff 'recharging' the click packs

And that style of chair are notoriously fragile ...

love the video. have to watch some more of his I think :)

not got a problem with what you would do to reactivate the packs. And the dual use of Heat OR cooling is very handy.

no idea how good that chair actually is. I just like the concept of a heated chair to sit in outside when it might be a bit chilly ;)

Last edited:
Take a double dose of salts and sit 500 yards from any loo, £20 says you will beat any Olympic sprinter to the sh-t house. :eek:
3 men talking about the fastest thing in the world:

Man 1: 'Blinking, happens so fast, you're not even aware of it, and it doesn't affect your eyesight or line of vision at all'
Man2: 'Electricity, you press the switch, and in millisecondes, the current reaches the light, before your hand has left the button, amazing'
Man 3: 'Diarrhoea, I woke up this morning, and before I could blink or turn on the light, I'd sh*t myself ...' :oops:

Steve

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back