Our new Van

I so want to explore Ireland, I grew up in Wales, would you recommend any specific regions? Tia
Best bit for wilding is north donegal with lots to see and do,you can easy get there from the larne or liverpool ferry to our coast,we have lots to see here in the north but wilding is not so easy but doable ok.
Antrim coast run from larne up round the glens to portrush and then magiligan point where a ferry takes you to donegal,10 min trip,do come have fun,if you require tips on places to see give me a shout here.

I am currently experiencing the anticipatory excitement of having ordered a new van. My dream of owning an A class. It has arrived finally at the dealers after lockdown delays and I am just about to press send on a large amount of money (you only reite once). My first can was a Pilote and this one is also French but a fleurette florium. These are stunning vans I think (Fleurette part of the Rapido group) but only two dealers in the UK and I have no idea why they are not more popular. I looked at Hymers, Carthagos. Pilotes, Rapidos and most temptingly Frankias but I just loved the Fleurette. So looking forward to giving my inner gypsy more room to roam now I am partially retired. I know motorhomes are personal taste but this is mine. Sadly you cant see the wonderful curvy cabinet work in the kitchen.

fleurette 1.jpg
fleurette 2.jpg
fleurette 3.jpg
Fleurette 4.jpg

the florium s are beautiful looking vans never actually been inside one but the outside just flows

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back