ouch

rugbyken

don't need to tell carol where this was!! some poor guy in a rented van

IMG_1290.JPG

Oh dear, at least he still has his roof! Not the spot I had my ... erm ... mishap as it was a tunnel. 😳

HX60 FWT

Sikaflex and a bit of filler will soon sort that and it can`t be that bad because it`s still MOT`d until 21 February 2018 :dance:

Should have taken a longer run, might have got through.....:scared::rolleyes2:

A neighbours grandson once asked if he could borrow my van to go to Glastonbury.........I managed to remain calm and polite as I replied, not a chance in hell!

We were in France at the weekend & I pointed at a sign to Rouen & said to Phill "I still call that Ruin because of Carol's mishap.".
Sorry Carol, but it's true.

Reactions: REC
We were in France at the weekend & I pointed at a sign to Rouen & said to Phill "I still call that Ruin because of Carol's mishap.".
Sorry Carol, but it's true.

Haha, I remember when it happened and you posted that I'll be laughing about it one day. You were right but at the time I wanted to strangle you! Not literally on course! 😄

Met a chap on a site in France in April, he 'lost' his sat dish at the same place but he did not realise he had also lost most of his air con unit till I pointed it out to him

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back