Online Map Problem

Wooie1958

I`m having a problem when using the Online Map.

The map itself and the POI`s all open up fine but when i click on a particular POI i get the following message ..................................

You must be a Full Member to access the extra POI data

CLICK HERE for account upgrades

Screenshot (4).png

I am a full member and signed in so what am i doing wrong ?

2cv suggested signing out and back in again which i did and initially lost everything including the POI markers o_O

The POi`s have now come back but i still get the same message when i click on any of them

Can't bring up the poi and the map is jumping about but not a problem cos I keep the app handy,

Do you have an ad blocker running? something maybe stopping the javascript running.

I have a similar problem.

Subs paid up until end October and receiving this:

You must be a Full Member to access the extra POI data
CLICK HERE for account upgrades

When I click there it looks as though I have to renew my membership payments. It was £19ish and is now £14ish per annum. Is this right Phil?

Working perfectly now on my Dell laptop (Linux of course) and my tablet (Android).

What an asset the POI online map is now especially with Google streetview.

Well done Phil and thanks.

You need to zoom in, then you will start to see symbols representing clusters of POIs.

Zoom in further and the clusters will break down into individual locations.

Sorry guys I have been fixing it live. It should all work ok now.

There appears to be an issue with display of diacritics when accessing data relating to individual POIs.
For example, OR Pointe d'Yves includes: "Route = Prés des Fontaines".

2cv suggested signing out and back in again which i did and initially lost everything including the POI markers o_O

The POi`s have now come back but i still get the same message when i click on any of them
sorry your numbers up. ok pj

I've tried accessing the POI instructions to load into my satnav but it's asking me to become a full member,it won't let me view the POI support forums either.

I've tried accessing the POI instructions to load into my satnav but it's asking me to become a full member,it won't let me view the POI support forums either.

Same here,

it lets me download the POI file and it opens ok but will not let me get the POI instructions and says the same thing asking me to become a full member.

Done it loads of times so it`s not a problem for me.

Same here, I've sent Phil a message so hopefully he'll soon sort it.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back