One of our members...

Rubbish! Youtube and Google is not full of Spyware. Its a legit medium used by millions of people every day. They may direct stuff at you and promote content, so what?

Incorrect my lad but if you want to beleave it its ok with me,all countrys spy on folk using windows with google etc,ask the russians etc.

Incorrect my lad but if you want to beleave it its ok with me,all countrys spy on folk using windows with google etc,ask the russians etc.

Of course we're being spied on, who cares? Saying that, it's a bit far fetched to say youTube is full of Spyware/Malware, of course links in comments may well lead to sites which do, some of the adds may do too, but Google/YouTube are pretty much on the ball, but of course they can't be completely on top of what? over a billion users.

Anyway, open up an account with another e mail address, don't link it with anything else, you'll still be spied on, but they won't know who they are spying on. :lol-049:

Of course we're being spied on, who cares? Saying that, it's a bit far fetched to say youTube is full of Spyware/Malware, of course links in comments may well lead to sites which do, some of the adds may do too, but Google/YouTube are pretty much on the ball, but of course they can't be completely on top of what? over a billion users.

Anyway, open up an account with another e mail address, don't link it with anything else, you'll still be spied on, but they won't know who they are spying on. :lol-049:

Some parts true but if windows they can get inside your pc,never mind on any pc laptop with a camera and see whats going on at home,at bank last week and talking to manager he said co policy to tape over all cams in there work place.:scared:
Any way watched the vid and very very good well done that man with help from the big man,here are my pc snap shots and as you can see privicy blocker:hammer::bow: and add blocker on linux stopped intruders,top right corner.

Attachments

• add blocker.jpg
    add blocker.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 86
  • add and privicy blocker.jpg
    add and privicy blocker.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Some parts true but if windows they can get inside your pc,never mind on any pc laptop with a camera and see whats going on at home,at bank last week and talking to manager he said co policy to tape over all cams in there work place.:scared:
Any way watched the vid and very very good well done that man with help from the big man,here are my pc snap shots and as you can see privicy blocker:hammer::bow: and add blocker on linuc stopped intruders,top right corner.

Not just Windows trev.
Stickers for Linux machines too :p

Webcam Spy Blocker Stickers

Thanks for the great support everyone, it is much appreciated.

The second video just posted, about site structure and Monk - E is due to make his first appearance by tomorrow !

Then we can start to get down to the real business.

YouTube

Thanks again for all the Likes and Shares etc... Much appreciated

:dance:

The Monk is getting Tech-ish on YouTube, atm.

A great walk around the Sandringham today l, then a very nice traditional village butchers shop on the Queen's estate.

I picked up a selection of very nice tasty morsels. I will video the selection in the morning, so we can all have a look, post it on the Sociable Hermit's YouTube channel and cook them over the next few days.

Although, it is a catch up over lunch with a good mate tomorrow. A stitch in time, so to speak.

🙂

20180411_133544.jpg

Monk Time?

YouTube

Check out the very HIGH TECH strip of paper blue tacked to the top of the window. One day I will learn how to do it properly but for now, improvise, adapt and overcome :)

Ed, you are as mad as a bucket of frogs I love it ! You are doing something that is difficult to pull off a sort of "Whats he up to now ? moment " I just watched the ones with the fayre from the Butchers too ( I picked the wrong night to squat it seems a couple of years ago)

The dry matter of fact Wigan accent works a treat too !!! I could do serious damage to those burgers !!!!

smoked.jpg

Channa

Not the picky I thought so that's two of us not savvy with techy stuff, but smoked spare ribs on oak and hickory, simple fries and a side salad, the glaze was Tenessee a bourbon with honey from the days when I was employable

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Andrew,

They look awesome. Maybe we should cook together for one of my future clips on a meet sometime. It would be great to have a guest on a video

Could be fun

Sociable Hermit up to his tricks again, this time a Campervan on a Marina?

Social Hermit on YouTube and soon on Facebook too

Thanks for your latest vid Ed, Nice Walk about, at a Lovely Marina & I could Smell your Coffee, A good way to start any Day !.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back