One of our members...

tried to do it but no luck........says i dont have a google account?????? not being savvy with a computer i am stumped........pressed videos...apparently there are none to see.......so i am going very wrong somewhere..........cannot find videos of whitwell..

any help would greatly be appreciated.....HIPPY.......or anyone.........thanks in anticipation.........wont be able to do anything until tomorrow as im too tired at present.

I tried it on my tablet but stopped it as it came up stating Google wanted all my details,no chance Mr Google,I will try on my main Linux PC using a tor web browser to be safe,I hate google spyware.

Last edited:
Just tried it on main linux pc,no content as it was held back and flagged up, which means full of spyware.:scared:

No, it is just 'No Content' because I am just setting it up, with Geeky Philips help today. I am just trying to have a go !

It wasn't 'No Content' as it was held back due to 'Spyware' it was simply 'No Content' because I have not uploaded anything, as we are just setting it up and as a total Luddite, I have not worked out how to do that bit.

:pc:

Last edited:
Just tried it on main linux pc,no content as it was held back and flagged up, which means full of spyware.:scared:

Rubbish! Youtube and Google is not full of Spyware. Its a legit medium used by millions of people every day. They may direct stuff at you and promote content, so what?

Come on Egg get ya finger out getting bored here waiting 😉

The first video is up, as it is pouring down here, it is filmed inside and in the style of the Blair Witch Project but it is clip number one, done and uploaded.

Thanks for your support everyone :dance: it is very much appreciated.

Just had a watch Ed 👏👏👏👏👏

This wet weather gives you the perfect opportunity to go walkabout with the waterproof camera. ;)

No, it is just 'No Content' because I am just setting it up, with Geeky Philips help today. I am just trying to have a go !

It wasn't 'No Content' as it was held back due to 'Spyware' it was simply 'No Content' because I have not uploaded anything, as we are just setting it up and as a total Luddite, I have not worked out how to do that bit.

:pc:

I have privacy badger installed and it is showing two intrusions,are you running windows or google which would explain things,try using firefox or arora browser.:wave:

Interesting Ed ,first go pro style camera looks interesting chest mount ,,,,,I am considering one for the motorcycle , Use as a dash cam, possibly temper my enthusiasm on roads where I am tempted to travel a tad quicker than I should and also record rides to review and playback later ,,,,ride round Olivers Mount and watch back with a cup of tea. I also have a community project in mind,

What is the camera ? Incidentally you think you are luddite that makes me the luddites apprentice so I for one will learn from your experiences,,,,,gives me a bit of focus too

Keep up the good work

Channa

Interesting Ed ,first go pro style camera looks interesting chest mount ,,,,,I am considering one for the motorcycle , Use as a dash cam, possibly temper my enthusiasm on roads where I am tempted to travel a tad quicker than I should and also record rides to review and playback later ,,,,ride round Olivers Mount and watch back with a cup of tea. I also have a community project in mind,

What is the camera ? Incidentally you think you are luddite that makes me the luddites apprentice so I for one will learn from your experiences,,,,,gives me a bit of focus too

Keep up the good work

Channa

I bought an SJCam similar to that one in the box that Ed is using last year. I could do with a chest mount though like Ed has for the Kayak. I mainly used mine as a helmet Cam on the bike though but your maybe best getting one with stabilisation as mine doesnt have that so I have to stabilise it with software afterwards.

Good Video Ed. What can we expect next?

I want to get Out n About with the Osmo thingy next, but it is raining STILL.

Incidentally, for those folk who have been kine enough to subscribe, or are intending to, when you press SUBSCRIBE there is a little BELL next to it, press this and it will let you know when new videos are posted (saves you having to keep checking)

Thanks again, 90 already for nearly at the first 100, thanks :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back