One for @tezza33

REC

Our poynting aerial in situ!
Still getting fairly decent speeds, at least enough to stream Netflix etc. :)
P_20210111_154850.jpg

Thanks for the update Ruth, now I am jealous looking at that sky, I knew I should have offered to fit it for you :ROFLMAO:

• Funny
Reactions: REC
Thanks for the update Ruth, now I am jealous looking at that sky, I knew I should have offered to fit it for you :ROFLMAO:
Don't know who would have been at most risk climbing the ladder holding the pole, you or Dave!! Welcome to come and admire it sometime! ;)

looking at your porch reminds me of a roof i replaced in Monchique . where the tiles end on the top of the wall leaves a half round hole that the locals fill with cement to stop birds /rats/draughts etc . it's a horrible laborious job .
so i got a 60cm length of 75mm downpipe and cut a ply disc that loosely fitted inside it . attached to a length of batten it made a good enough plunger . so then you can ram straw or paper under the tiles as a stop, fill the pipe with cement ,and inject cement exactly where you want it

looking at your porch reminds me of a roof i replaced in Monchique . where the tiles end on the top of the wall leaves a half round hole that the locals fill with cement to stop birds /rats/draughts etc . it's a horrible laborious job .
so i got a 60cm length of 75mm downpipe and cut a ply disc that loosely fitted inside it . attached to a length of batten it made a good enough plunger . so then you can ram straw or paper under the tiles as a stop, fill the pipe with cement ,and inject cement exactly where you want it
Brilliant! Might try that....We still have a balcony to build along the front roughly at the height of the temporary porch . Then the window will become a door and Dave can safely access the roof ends from the balcony. Not supposed to go up ladders according to doctors...but what do they know...he replaced the roof beams and relaid the tiles with help of me and a friend. But all done very fast a nd needs tidying up now!

Yes we understood all that. o_O 😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back