Oldie but a goodie

Snapster

Heres our latest van, a 1997 Swift Royale 610 LE parked up in the front garden. Bought as a stopgap, after we sold our RV a lot quicker than expected, but decided to keep it because its so good. We've covered about 19000 miles in it since we bought it about 17 months ago.
Since we bought it, I have fitted a 120 watt solar panel with mppt controller and Trik L Start type charger, 2 new Varta LDF90 leisure batteries and new Varta starter battery. Had the water heater gas module refurbished, fitted Snipe 2 sat dish and Avtex TV. New cam belt kit, new exhaust, new front disc pads and new All Season tyres all round, fitted blown air heating unit, replaced a couple of broken window stays and blind runners and just generally enjoyed it. The previous owner had it for 7 years and did about 7000 miles!

Swift.jpg

For me, I still think that Fiat cab is the best design, with a really nice simple dash layout.

Nice looking bus nice miles added to it too in the time you have had it shows it is being used as it should :)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back