Old Motorhome

I actually like old caravans like that, obviously not in that condition though. They have a definite character about them.

At the end of the day if you've got the means to cook and somewhere to sleep what else do you need (well apart from a loo!). I reckon you could have a fantastic holiday in a vehicle like that, as many did.

Too right right Rob. I bet a few families have had some great times wae that wee caravan. I bought one similar about 25 year ago was laying at the side of a house I was working at gave the guy £50 off his job for it falling too bits. I took it home my misses said what the hells that I’m not going away in that. After a right good clean up and a few new curtains and cushions it was great. My grown up kids still talk about the dream holidays wee had in the ugly duckling. I gave it away and another family used it for years.

I actually like old caravans like that, obviously not in that condition though. They have a definite character about them.

At the end of the day if you've got the means to cook and somewhere to sleep what else do you need (well apart from a loo!). I reckon you could have a fantastic holiday in a vehicle like that, as many did.

In with you with the older caravans. This is Mrs S’s sewing room in a corner of the garden. Everything works and it still tows if need be.

61841D05-D65C-47FD-8363-DEB7972390D6.jpeg

Too right right Rob. I bet a few families have had some great times wae that wee caravan. I bought one similar about 25 year ago was laying at the side of a house I was working at gave the guy £50 off his job for it falling too bits. I took it home my misses said what the hells that I’m not going away in that. After a right good clean up and a few new curtains and cushions it was great. My grown up kids still talk about the dream holidays wee had in the ugly duckling. I gave it away and another family used it for years.

Yes ... probably Lloyd George by the looks of it. :oops:

We have a caravan in the garden for when our sons and their mates visit. They love it they can sit outside round the chimnea having a few beers and kip in the van. We have two spare rooms but it gives them their own space. It’s quite a nice big van and only cost £1500.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back