Old Motorhome

When i was young the old electric milk floats looked like caravans.
float.png

So, we need a self sufficient go anywhere vehicle with comfortable accommodation, a car to use when we get on site, and I wouldn’t mind a little motorbike to pop to the shops with........

31506C2B-A60C-45F4-9892-05C8879C2484.jpeg

We have a caravan in the garden for when our sons and their mates visit. They love it they can sit outside round the chimnea having a few beers and kip in the van. We have two spare rooms but it gives them their own space. It’s quite a nice big van and only cost £1500.

That would be £1500 well spent. We used to use a caravan at Anderby Creek many many years ago. We had always been told by my mates parents that we could use it but to be careful. We found out what they meant one weekend when we had a party. It started moving slightly up and down at the ends. Then one end dropped then the other. I remember spending some time on the Sunday trying to repair the damage to the chassis. His parents were very understanding and we did have more weekends down there afterwards.

when you think you can buy a caravan for a couple hundred quid . containing a kitchen , bog , fridge and beds
. what a great deal !.
drop the thing full of kids at a festival [remember them ?] go home and relax - brilliant value !

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back