Off to France.

pamjon

We are going to France again hopefully at the end of the month. Normally we travel Newhaven Dieppe but it now seems a bit pricey even with the 20%off.
Looked at Dover Calais. Looked at P&O as a matter of principle. So looked at Irish Ferries, they come up at £99. Has anyone used Irish Ferries?
Thankyou PJ

I think the newhaven -dieppe return is really good value as you are reaching dieppe hence a saving on fuel imho
With my auld fart 20% disc I think it was £166 not dear I feel 4 1/2 hours tochill after a drive down from Edinburgh I looked at Newcastle to Amsterdam WOW that's a lot I feel

We are going to France again hopefully at the end of the month. Normally we travel Newhaven Dieppe but it now seems a bit pricey even with the 20%off.
Looked at Dover Calais. Looked at P&O as a matter of principle. So looked at Irish Ferries, they come up at £99. Has anyone used Irish Ferries?
Thankyou PJ
Used them a few times . Tend to be a tenner cheaper .
Two occasions didn't check dog chip (?)
Otherwise all good .
Newhaven ferry good . Didn't notice price difference.
Newcastle Amsterdam does seem ridiculous price wise . June astronomical, presume due to football in Germany

if you try newhaven dieppe at different times the algorithm they use throws up some weird prices jan looked at a price of £230 next day had dropped to £130 we booked that even though we were late to phone up for the 20% next day it was £256

How do you get discounts for the ferries, old fart or other?

Links would be nice if possible please.

Back