O, know

cipro

To vote for " how maney nights do you wild camp"
It says I have a token missing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

To vote for " how maney nights do you wild camp"
It says I have a token missing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

that is realy bad :eek::eek: i have a screw lose and it still let me vote :D:D:D:D

Me too,Mandrake:p, I lost me marbles ages ago and they still let me vote:eek::D:cool:

well lets hope my screw only stays lose :D (the one in my head ha ha ) :eek: i want to keep all my tokens :D:D

I am keeping :eek: a very low profile here! :confused: :confused: What's a screw and where are they?:eek: :eek: I haven't seen one for ages! :rolleyes: :cool: JIM>

Very funny all :D but no problem solved, where's admin when you want him

I am keeping :eek: a very low profile here! :confused: :confused: What's a screw and where are they?:eek: :eek: I haven't seen one for ages! :rolleyes: :cool: JIM>

Sorry Jim, you made a typing error. Here is the correction to your last sentence. "I haven't HAD one for ages. :eek: :confused: :D David

would be nice for him to make a token gesture to you :eek: sorry :rolleyes::rolleyes: he may be away on hols but i am shure he will look into your probs soon

David, Liz says :eek: :eek: 'and how would you know?' :confused: :confused: 'Have you been up to your old tricks again?' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: 'Peeps peepin!!' :eek: She knows all about you! :cool: :cool: JIM......TGIF!!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back