NT survey to allow overnite stays

We joined the Scottish NT, about half the price, New Zealand is even cheaper
I joined NZ but you don't get all the benefits of Full membership but served its purpose at the time

Last edited:
Filled in: let's hope it produces some results.

I keep spreadsheets for all of my long trips, so possibly could complete the final question on daily spending reasonably accurately. However, the overnight component is coloured by the use of aires etc and Britstops, so I have placed estimates: I guess that it's only a data aggregating activity rather than a search for precise answers.
As others have said: it depends on what is there AND although I may be prepared to pay "more than £5, up to £10" but I would prefer to pay £6! Ultimately, I don't have to accept their offer but increasing potential stopping places must be advantageous.

Done even though some of the questions were impossible to answer meaningfully.

Edited to add: I'm not a NT member but, as I've indicated to them several times, I would join if a reasonable number of their properties allowed overnighting. As I've mentioned to them before, I would love to include visiting NT properties with trips to festivals etc. However, visits to the overwhelming majority of NT properties are not feasible for me unless I have somewhere to park up the motorhome overnight and that lack of facility is what currently stops me from joining.

Last edited:
Done, definitely loaded questions in some areas, it all helps though.

Definitely loaded, but easy enough to complete the questionnaire, so no harm in doing it.

Designing questionnaires is not all that easy.
A lot will depend on how they're going to analyse the answers, and, as GeoffL says, some of questions aren't all that meaningful.

However, every little helps (y)

Done.

I am a NT member for the free parking more so than stately home visits as areas that we frequently visit have a lot of coastal NT pay car parks. At £7 to park all day at some car parks membership soon pays for itself. Have to arrive early in MH and leave late as normally impossible to move when certain popular car parks fill up.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back