Not wildcamping but might be of interest to some

Information like this should ALWAYS be welcomed,,,Thank you.

Because of my Boating past I actually still use a few of the facilities on offer at the Many Marinas I have moord at in the past. Infact some of which I get for as little as a Box of biscuits given to the Yard manager for use in the tea room where we then have a catch up.

It also says on their website, that the cost of parking from the pay and display, can be used against any purchases in the Marina Bar/restaurant.
Wonder if that only applies to members?
Even so, as already said, still good value to be in city centre environment. Think this will be on our list of places to visit when we go to Chester.

I have just sent this email. We need to let them know this type of thing is what this country needs to wake up to............

Well Done Liverpool Marina
It is about time this country woke up and start to make use of the very popular explosion of motor homes and campervans enthusiast who don't want to use expensive campsites and are willing to spend money in towns and city's they are welcome to stay. give yourselves a HUGE pat on the back , I will certainly be visiting your Marina

Last edited:
Oh what a refreshing change, being welcomed instead of moved on, we should write and commend them for their forethought and realisation that we do spend money when we can stay. And we’re not a bunch of free loading miserable old git’s. (Well not all of us.):wave:

Not wild camping

Great find very good one I have used is LYTHAM SAINT ANNES SWIMMING POOL FY8 1DT in march it was £5p.n. can also stay during day normal parking charges apply Chairman

Marine stopover

I've also sent an email praising them for setting a great system up.
Would be nice if a load of us thanked them,IMHO only.

Brilliant , we visited Liverpool some time back great city, 2 Weatherpersons [ you know what I mean but the PC brigade won't allow the word for the implement that is used with a Knife and Fork Sp@@n ] hee hee our City benchmark hee hee fantantastic water front and museums , we stayed way out of the city on a CCC Rally and went in by bus but will be great to stay on that Marina next time we visit, thanks for the info.

I thought the same about 'Wither' Spoon.
But hey, Wether the Weather be cold, Or Wether the Weather be hot,, We will Weather the Weather Whatever the Weather Wether we like it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a great step in the right direction and hopfully it will be well supported.
Bd..
Thanks for posting this..

Will you have any wheels left???

People who actually take time out to try and be funny about the city of Liverpool or just try and slate Scousers in general are so stuck in the 80's it's funny and it's you thats being laughed at because if you actually go and see the city as it is today you'll be leaving a little red faced because this is by far the most original historically beautiful city in the whole of the north west of England

" by far the most original historically beautiful city in the whole of the north west of England"
Including Chester?

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back