Not a MH but rather neat.

Let's be honest, Rob, any type of "man shed" type construction that hasn't been invaded by the wife, kids or grandkids would suit fine ;)

Even a large dog kennel would probably do, at a pinch... 👍;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I've been in the doghouse many times Marie.

But no I really want to have somewhere with a bit of comfort so I can have mates round for drinks and watching football and stuff (obviously Julie or the kids would be allowed in briefly to serve snacks) 😊 or simply me just watching TV without interruption.

I'll probably just have to wait until I get use of the cabin back. :(

So basically it is a caravan as I can see a towbar.
Spoil my dream why dontcha!

We are looking for a cheap pad in NZ, at one time you could buy a bach for next to nothing, now you can pay millions of $$$$
We saw some amazing 'tiny homes' last time we were there, however, they are nothing until you can find a nice plot of land to plonk it on.
NZ is catching up with the rest of the world, money is becoming king and profit for profit sake has become common place. Sad really.

New Zealand motorhome, off for the weekend
1708870681659.jpeg

Seen a few like that Ian. Quite a few of them know each other and formed an alternative circus.

House full of people Kev. I can't escape to the pub every night - well I could but it might kill me!

I built a cabin in the garden as a place to relax and watch TV on my own (maybe with a few mates when the football is on) but it's now full of my daughters stuff. Still I'll be buying a new boat this year so I can relax at the marina, which has a bar! :)
Are you still at Crosshall in St Neots Rob?

I love that little bar Sharon had fantastic times in there over the years and often watched the Sun come up in the morning from my bar stool!

I'm not sure exactly what boat I will get, I'm looking for a small boat around 20 feet, just enough to sleep on and cook a meal. Probably a Norman 20 or Shetland Family Four or similar.

I love that little bar Sharon had fantastic times in there over the years and often watched the Sun come up in the morning from my bar stool!

I'm not sure exactly what boat I will get, I'm looking for a small boat around 20 feet, just enough to sleep on and cook a meal. Probably a Norman 20 or Shetland Family Four or similar.
My brother bought his Hardy Pilot 20 when it was moored at Crosshall Marine. He kept it there for a while, then took it down to Thornham Marina at Emsworth. He has now followed the boat, sold up and bought a house in Emsworth. Still got the Hardy Pilot of course.

My brother bought his Hardy Pilot 20 when it was moored at Crosshall Marine. He kept it there for a while, then took it down to Thornham Marina at Emsworth. He has now followed the boat, sold up and bought a house in Emsworth. Still got the Hardy Pilot of course.

Great boats Sharon, I had one myself 2 boats ago.

1708960931859.jpeg
1708960990053.jpeg
1708961026895.jpeg

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back