Not a freebie, sorry !! Back box

Fiamma ultrabox 320 and a Fiamma Carrybike too
Linky We want £150 for the both of them, the mounting brackets for the rack are still on the 'van, but I'll remove them to go with the rack
Ta
Peter
If it is of any use, I would be interested in the Fiamma Box but not the bike rack, if anyone is looking for the Rack and not wanting the Box :)

Oops, sorry my brain cell is taking time off and I forgot your answer and seeing as the post was no longer listed, sue has just given me a dig so hi !!
So, yes, the box, I hope for £100 for it and the bike rack £50, so If you want the box, 'tis yours but you'll have to find a way to collect it
Peter

getting it will be the challenge :) The motorhome pony express is unlikely to work for such a bulky item. I am certainly interested but need to work out the logistics ...

I am going to the Kelso meet next month, and won’t have bikes with us so I could strap it to our bike rack and bring it from Huddersfield to Kelso
I do sometimes get over peters way with work but it’s not guaranteed

I am going to the Kelso meet next month, and won’t have bikes with us so I could strap it to our bike rack and bring it from Huddersfield to Kelso
I do sometimes get over peters way with work but it’s not guaranteed
Thanks Richard

Hi would you be able to put on a pallet
I could then collect from you via works pallet collection if not sold already .

Thank you

Hi would you be able to put on a pallet
I could then collect from you via works pallet collection if not sold already .

Thank you
So sorry but I do not have the wherewithal to either obtain a pallet even less attach it to it.
It's fairly easy to give stuff away, but for money I seem to come up against problems.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back