Not a bad view.

You mean the stupid dish? 🤣 Yeah it is a bigun. 85cm. It was already fitted when we bought the van. I suppose it might come in useful in Europe next year but no way would I pay £2k for one now. I never watch live TV really these days.
Remove it and fit an extra solar panel. (y)

I am going to struggle with panels up there, not least of all because the one that got fitted in the largest space is tiny. 100 or 120w I think. I need 300w which night fit.
Shhhhhhhhh with the solar, I keep thinking of getting one of those big cheap panels but I would need to change one of the controllers. It’s come close a couple of times but then I think of how little 300W gives me in winter when there isn’t any solar and cancel the basket haha

Shhhhhhhhh with the solar, I keep thinking of getting one of those big cheap panels but I would need to change one of the controllers. It’s come close a couple of times but then I think of how little 300W gives me in winter when there isn’t any solar and cancel the basket haha

I don't think ill need much more than we have now but will go Lithium 300ah and matching solar but ill probably wait until early spring next year now.

They look identical to the Longi ones but a lot more expensive at first glance, if you mean the V-TAC ones sold in packs of 4?

I can't definitely confirm this though.

Chapel farm CL near Wadebridge
Is that a club site need to be a member to use it ?
Strictly speaking it is NOT a club site.
Club sites are run by the club, staff are club staff or volunteers.

A Certified Location (CL) is a site that is privately run by a Farmer/Landowner, which has been issued a certificate by an approved organisation (CMC) that it meets certain standards. This certification exempts the owner from certain planning requirements.
However (1) the certificate imposes certain conditions on the site use, one of which is that only members can use it
However (2) many owners just take the cash and don't bother checking membership
However (3) if you happen to choose an owner who sticks to the rules you can join the club at the CL.

The CCC runs a similar scheme, their equivalent is a Certificated Site (CS). Other clubs have similar schemes.

I used to live near there :(
I’m in trevone just down the road and as my wife insists on ‘sites only’ I’m paying £52 an night to camp in a big field, ok there’s hook up,tap and toilets but come on, £52 at the end of September :mad: IMG_1175.jpeg

This is where we turfed up yesterday afternoon. Atlantic view CL about five miles south of Bude. The panoramic views from here are amazing in all directions. £10.

The road here is a bit of a narrow one for two or three miles and if you approach from Bude you would never make it. Worth it though.

IMG20240917170123.jpg
IMG20240917151914.jpg

This is where we turfed up yesterday afternoon. Atlantic view CL about five miles south of Bude. The panoramic views from here are amazing in all directions. £10.

The road here is a bit of a narrow one for two or three miles and if you approach from Bude you would never make it. Worth it though.

View attachment 135347View attachment 135348
We may have passed in opposite directions, I do wave though not many wave back :unsure:

Back