Not a bad view.

Chapel farm CL near Wadebridge if anyone is interested. I've messed up though. I thought I had parked in the end pitch with the best view. There are five. But there is another one the other side of my van. I bet one of you comes along now and parks there! 😳

I could move of course but then I did a very impressive single handed reverse onto one block and I'm all level. 😁

Have you looked at a BullDog leveller?

Very handy for setting up single handed.
Position the MoHo; Put the BullDog under the low wheel; Jack up.

Nah. I can get on blocks pretty quick without assistance of her that looks after the inside. I'm a little more careful with this van as it's all new looking though. 😁

Thought you'd like it.
I spend ages with the binoculars looking at the farm my son works on in Padstow, trying to suss what's going on!
Only minus is that there don't seem to be any footpaths from there.

Yep it's cracking. Four vans including us now but we got lucky with the pitch I should have gone on. One of those teeny cute tuggers you see in France has gone on it but parked in a very considerate way so as not to block out view. Just as well it hadn't been the other way around as he would be cursing me. 🤣

We did all of Trevose headland this afternoon and Michelle walked it all while I did back up support on the bike. Great fun flying around there but flipping windy. Then into Padstow for a rake round there and a bite to eat.

Brilliant afternoon but it needs to warm up a bit but the wind is going to drop tomorrow at least.

IMG20240912170743.jpg
IMG20240912170305.jpg
IMG20240912155812.jpg
IMG20240912145012.jpg
IMG20240912144910.jpg
IMG20240912142535.jpg

I think you can park on ‘trevone car park” overnight but no idea of cost, also ‘the well park’ allows parking at a cost obviously but the food used to be excellent.

For £8.50 a night.

That's Padstow in the distance. Off there shortly on the bike.

Very nice i'm sure, and cheapo too. But i just can't understand how anyone needs a gurt van like that, where the heck can u park it in most town streets or carparks. We don't need to bike to towns, we drive and park there.
Anyway live and let live, each to their own, enjoy. It already bothers me greatly that councils/farmers don't cut the hedges back enough, and on narrow rds when i meet a lge vehicle i may well add a few more scratches to the windows and paintwork. Stupidly hedges are often cut back at the bottom four or five feet then the hedge ballons out at mirror height and above, sort of mushroom shape. Have you seen the fantasmagorical price of a genuine Ducato mirror? You can only have scratched buffed off plastics windows a certain number of time before they puncture and are scrap.
Councils!😡

Very nice i'm sure, and cheapo too. But i just can't understand how anyone needs a gurt van like that, where the heck can u park it in most town streets or carparks. We don't need to bike to towns, we drive and park there.
Anyway live and let live, each to their own, enjoy. It already bothers me greatly that councils/farmers don't cut the hedges back enough, and on narrow rds when i meet a lge vehicle i may well add a few more scratches to the windows and paintwork. Stupidly hedges are often cut back at the bottom four or five feet then the hedge ballons out at mirror height and above, sort of mushroom shape. Have you seen the fantasmagorical price of a genuine Ducato mirror? You can only have scratched buffed off plastics windows a certain number of time before they puncture and are scrap.
Councils!😡

You obviously missed the secret Cornwall weapon. The van never moves once parked up. 😎 When you have one of those, you may as well go big!

IMG20240907122824.jpg

Back