Northumberland stop over

mjvw

Thanks again (y) @Stu2

LINK

Parked up in a wild meadow sound of river burbling in the background, lovely walk into village. Pleasant drink on the night not rushed to leave next day, all windows open looking at that dark sky. :cool:
Fresh water tap on the field great for cooling down as the weather was stunning, do you have otters in the area? Just thought I saw one by the river bank could of been of been the Moretti.
The price your asking is very reasonable. Will be calling you soon as the location is idea on it's own or as part of a long trip up north.(y)
Thanks MJVW

Edited by Mod to add Link

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks again (y) @Stu2

https://wildcamping.co.uk/threads/new-member-in-northumberland.87429/

Parked up in a wild meadow sound of river burbling in the background, lovely walk into village. Pleasant drink on the night not rushed to leave next day, all windows open looking at that dark sky. :cool:
Fresh water tap on the field great for cooling down as the weather was stunning, do you have otters in the area? Just thought I saw one by the river bank could of been of been the Moretti.
The price your asking is very reasonable. Will be calling you soon as the location is idea on it's own or as part of a long trip up north.(y)
Thanks MJVW
Just tried to open it mjvw and it won’t open

Try this

Hi mjvw glad you had good experience. Sorry ive been slow to finalise arrangements but its now on search for sites and ill do poi submission on here.
We are charging £3 per van and £3 per person so hopefully keeping it reasonable especially for solo travellers. As a wildcamper myself i appreciate we all usually look for no cost parkups but hopefully here we can offer security of being on private land in an area that isnt the easiest for parkups. Anyone interested in location the what 3 words is daydream.feasts.empires
Please feel free to pm me or call 07900 488499 to book or ask any questions.
Cheers stu

Hi mjvw glad you had good experience. Sorry ive been slow to finalise arrangements but its now on search for sites and ill do poi submission on here.
We are charging £3 per van and £3 per person so hopefully keeping it reasonable especially for solo travellers. As a wildcamper myself i appreciate we all usually look for no cost parkups but hopefully here we can offer security of being on private land in an area that isnt the easiest for parkups. Anyone interested in location the what 3 words is daydream.feasts.empires
Please feel free to pm me or call 07900 488499 to book or ask any questions.
Cheers stu

Seems very reasonable.

I look forward to using this location, I love Northumberland.

Thanks again (y) @Stu2

LINK

Thanks MJVW

Edited by Mod to add Link
Where is this please .
Liz

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back